Search Your Subject This Blog

09 October 2017

LOWER PRIMARY BHARTI :- DEVBHOOMIDWARKA JILLA NA BHANVAD TALUKA NI FINAL 31 JAGYAO NU OFFICIAL LIST.

LOWER PRIMARY BHARTI :- DEVBHOOMIDWARKA JILLA NA BHANVAD TALUKA NI FINAL 31 JAGYAO NU LIST.My dream job is an office and administrative manager. I think it is a relaxed job. Because I don't like to be a doctor or engineer. I can stay at the office, turn on the computer, drink a cup of coffee and check the stuff works. Also I can have very good salary. I don't want to be the leader of the company, because that will be dangerous. I am almost the leader. Then I can make so many suggestions to the leader. If the company die, I will go to another one because of my good experiment. Also the real leader will be hurt, I won't. So this is the reason why I want to be an office and administrative manager.
    about the job you would like to do in the future.
Join My Education WhatsApp Group ClickHere
(No Any One Message In Group/Faltu Message Group Ma Na Karva Nahitar Remove Karva Ma Avshe)

Becoming fashion designer is one of my dreams in my life. The first reason is that drawing has been my hobby since I was a child. I can draw everywhere and everytime. when I am under stress or in bad mood, I want to draw more and more because it helps me relax and become better. Secondly, designing clothes in my mind and then showing those ideas on paper with pencils or crayons is really interesting and attractive to me. Then, I can design and make clothes as I like for myself as well as my mother and my relatives. Finally. as for me, fashion designer is a job which is quite comfortable and creative, which is undoubtedly suitablr with my characteristics.I am, however, still not a professional in the field of design, .....
I hope you can check my paragraph not only in grammar but also in spell and meanings and structure. IN this paragraph, I have not thought about the conclusion yet because my mind is empty now, Hope you can help me
LOWER PRIMARY BHARTI :- DEVBHOOMIDWARKA JILLA NA BHANVAD TALUKA NI FINAL 31 JAGYAO NU LIST
Vacancy List Clickhere Pdf List ClickHere

No comments:

Post a Comment